Agrium is committed to feeding the world responsibly. That's a big commitment to make, but we don't do it alone. We partner with great organizations that share our dedication to creating more efficient plant production with a key focus on environmental protection and safety. Through our relationships with these industry associations, we are able to build on our shared goal by:
- Monitoring legislation and regulations that affect members
- Communicating with lawmakers and regulators about industry positions
- Serving on governmental and industry committees related to member concerns
- Producing business networking opportunities
- Raising environmental awareness
- Monitoring media coverage of industry issues and responding as needed
- Communicating recent news to members. Administering the Certified Crop Advisor program to raise industry standards
- Providing safety training and materials
The Fertilizer Institute
The Fertilizer Institute (TFI) represents the manufacturers, transporters and providers of fertilizer.
The Canadian Fertilizer Institute
The Canadian Fertilizer Institute (CFI) represents manufacturers, wholesalers and retail distributors of commercial fertilizers and ensures food for our future.
International Plant Nutrition Institute
The International Plant Nutrition Institute (IPNI) is a not-for-profit, scientific organization dedicated to responsible management of plant nutrients — N, P, K, secondary nutrients, and micronutrients — for the benefit of the human family. IPNI provides a unified, scientific voice for the world’s fertilizer industry; independent of the industry, but scientifically credible and recognized by governments, academia, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), the public, and the industry.
International Fertilizer Industry Association
The International Fertilizer Industry Association (IFA) researches the impact of fertilizers on the environment.