The company’s success depends on our ability to execute our business strategy better than any of our competitors, and the ongoing development of our people is a critical piece of that success.
At Agrium, we take a 70/20/10 approach to learning and development: 70% on-the-job experience, 20% feedback and coaching, and 10% classroom education. A practical approach to learning is essential.
In addition to in-house training programs, we offer numerous other avenues for personal development including:
- mentoring program;
- career development support;
- international work opportunities;
- tuition reimbursement;
- language classes;
- support for professional accreditation and apprenticeships;
- leadership development program, and Global Mindset for Leaders workshops; and
- online tools and resources.
Many employees use 360° feedback tools to help identify their strengths, weaknesses and development opportunities.