Our outstanding employees are what give us our competitive advantage. Our offices, plants and equipment are all great, but we really differentiate ourselves with our people.
That's why we make sure our employees have lot of opportunities to grow. Through our Learning and Development programs, we offer training, education reimbursement, professional development and informal mentoring opportunities. We understand that everyone learns differently, and we work with our employees to help them discover the best way to grow their careers through:
- On-the-job training for regulatory compliance and safety
- Specialized training, including:
- steam ticket certification
- operator progression
- crop consulting & scouting
- A 70/20/10 Learning and Development Model (70% on-the-job learning, 20% feedback,10% education)
- Regular performance reviews
This is one example of how we strive to provide our employees with the best possible work environment. We pay well, provide great benefits and support your development throughout your career so that, as an Agrium employee, you're part of a team that takes great pride in what it does.